Loyalty Programs: The Complete Guide.
Loyalty Programs: The Complete Guide
By Philip Shelper
Co-created by Stacey Lyons, Max Savransky, Scott Harrison
With contributions by Lincoln Hunter, Michael Smith, Stuart Dinnis
Written by industry experts, Loyalty & Reward Co.
Loyalty Programs: The Complete Guide combines a wide range of academic research, loyalty psychology and industry expertise to deliver a comprehensive and global view of all aspects of loyalty programs.
Supported by over 150 case studies, it features:
- The history of loyalty programs
- Do loyalty programs work? An academic research review
- Loyalty psychology, biases and heuristics
- Loyalty program design frameworks and rewards
- Business-to-business (B2B) loyalty programs
- Member data capture, analysis and usage
- Loyalty technology and emerging capabilities
- Member lifecycle management
- Games and gamification
- Monetisation and commercial modelling
- Security and fraud risks, and legal considerations
- Loyalty program operations
- The future of loyalty
Shelper has conducted painstaking research to build out an impressive body of knowledge on loyalty programs. The book covers literally everything relevant for managing a loyalty program or considering implementing one. It is likely to be viewed as ‘the bible’ for loyalty professionals everywhere.
Loyalty is a such a niche, its not easy to find up-to-date thinking from an independent source. This book doesn’t try to sell you anything, just a good combination of academic background and practical skills. Happy to recommend with 5 stars.
As someone who has worked in the loyalty industry for many years, I’ve never come across a book which provides such a comprehensive overview of everything there is to know about loyalty programs. This book covers everything. It’s an amazing resource.